1. Data Controller
The administrator of Personal Data is Anna Urbaniak, who runs an economic activity under the name Of The Law Firm Księga Anna Urbaniak with its registered office at ul. Wadowicka 8A, 30 – 415 Krakow, NIP: 6792518973; REGON: 357264981.
2. Purpose of data use
User Data is used for:
- administration of the service,
- statistics of visits to the service,
- management of the content of the service,
- the transfer of materials promoting the services of the data controller's own services,
- archiving of data in accordance with the law.
3. How data is collected
User data can be collected automatically by the server.
4. Legal bases of data processing
- legitimate interest (basis for Article 10(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1250/2 Article 6 (1) Article 1 (b) shall be replaced by the following: gdpr);
- legitimate interest in direct marketing of the data controller's own services and the recovery of claims, as well as ensuring the safety of persons and property,
5. Data collected by the service owner
- User IP addresses,
- Cookies (so-called cookies),
- information about the user's browser,
6. Share data with third parties
Law Firm Book Anna Urbaniak will transfer your personal data:
- data processors on behalf of the data controller,
- entities entitled by law.
7. Rights related to the processing of personal data
You have the rights to
- access to your personal data,
- rectification of your personal data,
- withdrawal of consent,
- restrictions on the processing of your personal data,
- transfer of your personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of data,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, that is, the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
8. Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, an internet services analytics service offered by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses the so-called "Cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and allow you to analyze the use of the website. Information obtained by the cookie about how to use this website is usually transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the US. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website within the Member States of the European Union or in other countries that are parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, the IP address will first be shortened by Google. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to the Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the owner of this website, Google uses this information to analyze how the website uses, report on website activity and the provision of further services related to website and the Internet to the owner of the website.
- The IP address provided by your browser within Google Analytics is not compiled by Google with other data.
- The administrator uses Google Analytics to analyze the use of the website and its regular improvement. In relation to exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the US, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. Article 6 (1) 1 st. 1 point. (f) GDPR.
9. Intention to transfer data to a third country or an international organisation:
The data controller does not transfer data outside the Polish/EU/European Economic Area
10. Retention period of personal data
The data that the Administrator processes for the purpose of providing services will be stored for a period of time by law and in the legitimate interests of the data controller until objections.
11. Cookie cookies (cookies) policy of using cookies.
- Cookies (also called. "cookies") are information data, in particular the text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user of the service and are intended for the use of websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The owner of the website is the owner of the website on the end device of the Website User.
- The cookie mechanism is not used to obtain or track any information about the users of the website. Cookies used on the website does not store any personal data or other information collected from users and are used for statistical purposes.
- By default, the web browsing software (browser) allows cookies to be handled on the User's device on which it is running. In most cases, the software in this regard can be configured yourself, including, but not limited to, forcing automatic block-blocking cookies. For issues related to the configuration of how cookies are handled, see the software settings (web browsers).
- Cookies are used to
- adapt the content of the Website to your preferences and to optimize your use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the Service User's device and display the website appropriately tailored to its individual needs,
- Create statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows to improve their structure and content.
7. The Website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's end device until the website is left or disabled (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
8. The website uses the following types of cookies:
- cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the Website,
- cookies for security,
- functional cookies to remember the user's settings and personalize the User interface.
12. Links to other sites on the site page
The owner of the site informs that the service contains links to other websites. The owner of the service recommends that you read the privacy policies there because they are not responsible for them.
13. Secure user data on the Website
A description of the technical and organisational security measures is contained in the Security Policy (personal data protection) of the service owner. In particular, the following safeguards are applied:
- data downloaded automatically by the server is secured by the service access authentication mechanism,
- access to service administration is done using the authentication mechanism.
15. Information clause – Website
In accordance with art. Article 13 (1) 1 and para. 2 of the General Data Protection regulation of 27 April 2016 I inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is Anna Urbaniak, who is an economic activity under the name Of The Tax Office Book Anna Urbaniak with its registered office at ul. Wadowicka 8A, 30 – 415 Krakow, NIP: 6792518973; REGON: 357264981.
- Your personal data is processed for contact purposes under Article 6 of The Following Point. 1b GDPR.
- You are eligible for personal data are persons authorized by the controller of personal data, entities authorized under the law, and third parties under signed contracts.
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of 10 years.
- Your personal data may be transferred to third countries as part of the processing.
- You have the right to access the content of your data and the right to rectify, delete, restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority when you consider that the processing of your personal data concerning violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- Your personal data is voluntary but required to complete the processing purpose.
- Your personal staff will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.